SV-1271SG Standard Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage) by Savox
This is the Savox SV-1271SG Standard Digital Steel Gear High Voltage Servo. The SV-1271SG is a relatively lightweight servo for its size and features water proofing, steel gears, ball bearings and a fast 0.08 response time with nearly 350 ounces of torque on 7.4V 2S LiPo power.
- Super fast for its size at .08 sec/60.
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide high level of durability and survives heavy use.
- Coreless motor brings output performance to the top level – smoother, faster, and more efficient.
- Special design for high voltage native 2S LiPo operation.
- Water-proof with 4 silicon seals.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for large-scale airplane, jet, and 1/5th scale surface
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .11
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .08
Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 347.2
Gear: Unique Steel
Spline: 25 Tooth
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2013.