SV-0235MG "Super Speed" Steel Gear Digital 1/5 Scale Servo (High Voltage) by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2012.This is the Savox SV-0235MG "Super Speed" Steel Gear Digital 1/5 Scale Servo.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- High speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong metal steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 5th scale vehicles
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @6.0V: .16 sec/60
- @7.4V: .13 sec/60
- @6.0V: 388.8 oz-in
- @7.4V: 486.1 oz-in
- Dimensions: 65.8x30x57.4mm
- Weight: 200g
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB