Supastox GT "S1" 1/12 On-Road Pan Car Kit by Schumacher
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2015.
This is the Schumacher SupaStox GT "S1" Edition 1/12 Scale On-Road Pan Car Kit. This "S1" version includes an S1 composite chassis and differential. The "Carbon Fiber" version (SCHK157) is slightly different with a carbon fiber chassis and fixed axle. Other than these differences, both kits are identical.
The Schumacher SupaStox GT raises the bar yet again in the world of 1/12th GT12 racing. Designed by the World Championship winning design team at Schumacher, the SupaStox GT improves on the four-time British National Championship winning SupaStox chassis, and makes it even better! Featuring extreme performance, this top-quality racer is lighter, stronger and faster than ever! For the club racer to the elite level, the GT is easier and more consistent to drive and features a wider window of setup to accommodate a variety of conditions, skill levels and driving styles.
- Updated - Lightweight Low Center of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts.
- Updated - Pivot Ball Rear End with Front to Back Tube Damper for Improved Bump Riding.
- Updated - Adjustable Rear Ride Height Via Rear Axle Adjusters.
- Updated - Adjustable Front Ride Height on King Pin.
- Updated - Rear Tweak and Roll Stiffness Adjustment via springs and spring position.
- Updated - Adjustable Rear Droop with droop screws.
- Updated - Adjustable Front Droop screws.
- Updated - Shorter, Narrower and stiffer 2.5mm Carbon Fiber or 2.5mm S1 Composite Chassis.
- Updated - Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with Strengthener Included As Standard for improved Steering Geometry.
- Updated - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper and Mounting For Great Protection.
- Updated - Included Ball Bearing Front Wheels.
- Updated - Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. Option Battery Strap Available.
- Updated - CNC Brass Weight Position on Rear Pod for Better Balance.
- Updated - Chassis Weight Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With SCHU3582 Pivot Set.
- Updated - Adjustable Ackerman with Washers.
- Updated - Pivot Front Suspension With Camber, Castor, Droop And Toe-in/out Adjustment.
- Updated - Improved Ground Clearance Rear Body Mounting.
- Updated - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions.
- 70T 48 dp High Efficiency Spur as Standard.
- Chassis accepts 1S or 2S Shorty.
- CNC Alloy Drive Dog Outputs For Precision And Durability.
- CNC High Tensile, Stainless Steel Rear Axle.
- High Tensile, Stainless Steel Suspension Pivots.
- Hign Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout.
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard.
- Ball Raced Rear Axle With Rubber Sealed Bearings.
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual.
- Large Range Of Optional 32 and 48dp Spur Gears.
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System.
- Contact Pre-glued And Trued Foam Tires Included, 35sh Rear and 47sh Front.
- Full Range Of Optional Color Coded Springs.
- Accepts a Huge Range Of Industry Standard Body shells, Motors, Batteries, and Speed Controllers.
- Torsional Side Damping Adjusted with 'O' Rings or Speed Secret Optional Tube Dampers.
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 1/12th Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Pinion Gear
- 1/12 Lexan Body
- Polycarbonate Paint
Please Note: Vehicle photos may not be an accurate representation of the "S1" version.