SunnySky 2204 Brushless Motor & XM20A ESC FPV Power Combo by RaceTek
Tired of trying to pick a power system for your newest racing drone? Leave the homework to the experts at RaceTek. Paired together in the combo are two of the most well known brands in FPV Drones, SunnySky and DYS. Looking for a cost effective high performance combo can be nothing short of exhausting, researching information for hours on end. Look no further, the power combo from RaceTek is well suited for all 180-250 class FPV Drones capable of swinging 4", 5", and 6" props on LiPo power from 2S-4S.
- Silabs processor clocked at 50Hz for increased overhead allowing for improved communication with high kV motors
- Ultra-low resistance miniature MOSFET paid with MOS Drive chips for improved efficiency
- Power Distribution Board (PDB) manufactured with unique copper thickness which provides lower operational temperature, and an increased impact resistance
- Popular Throttle Signals: Both PPM and One-Shot125 selectable
- Compatible with DYS V2 USB Linker (DYSUSBLV2)
- ESC Specifications:
- Input Voltage:2S-4S LiPo
- Constant Current: 20 Amps
- Burst Current: 25 Amps
- Weight: 5g w/ wires
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25x14.6x4 (board dimensions only)
- Motor Wire: Solder Pad
- Battery Wire: 67mm length, 20awg
- Throttle Wire: 130mm
- BEC: None
- Motor Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPo
- Prop Range: 4" - 6"
- Thread Rotation: CW
- Weight: 22g (with included prop adapter)
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2016.