Suburbs 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2) (M4) by Pro-Line
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2016.Pro-Line's Suburbs 1/8 Buggy Tires are back! The Suburb tire is available in either M4 super soft, or in high-speed and long wear European style X4 Compound to deliver unmatched forward traction, improved drivability on high traction surfaces and durability that make it a must have tire for hard pack, blue groove track conditions.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Available in M4 and X4 Compounds
- Re-useable Closed Cell Inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.34" (110mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Suburbs tires
- (2) Closed Cell Inserts
- (1) Pro-Line decal