Street Fighter SC Tires w/Renegade Wheels (2) (Slash Rear) (Bl (M2) by Pro-Line w/12mm Hex
This is a set of two Pro-Line Street Fighter SC Tires Mounted on Renegade Black Wheels and are intended for use on the rear of the Traxxas Slash, as well as the front and rear of the Traxxas Slash 4x4 and HPI Blitz. Looking for the ultimate long wear street tire? Then check out Pro-Line’s Street Fighter SC. Based on the latest in high performance on-road tire technology, the Street Fighter SC has the perfect balance of G force enhancement and style that will keep your truck turning heads.
By combining the Street Fighter tire with the Renegade wheel, Pro-Line is changing it up again with another bold new option for all the Slash or Biltz owners. The Pro-Line Renegade wheels feature a tough 10 spoke design replicating the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels used by the pros. The detailed beadloc and lug nut hardware also adds to the realism.
Glued by the Pros at Pro-Line, the new Street Fighter Premounts also include closed cell inserts for the all-time best street fighting action! When you are ready to take your Slash® or Biltz to the next level, then check out the Street Fighter Pre-Mounts.
- Standardized 2.2”/3.0” SC bead dimensions
- Aggressive long wear tread
- Made from M2 (Medium) compound
- Lightweight one-piece design
- 2.2" outer bead and 3.0" inner bead
- Simulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigidity
- Matches the contour of the SC tire profile
- High density, reusable and waterproof
- Perfectly balanced
- Extremely durable
- Light weight
- Made 100% in the USA
Height: 4.3" (109mm)
Width: 1.8" (46mm)
- (2) Street Fighter tires mounted on Renegade wheels
- (2) Includes Closed Cell Foam Inside
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2011.
The tread wear has been great! Pavement will eat up any dirt tire in minutes under hard turning, but these being made for pavement will take the abuse.)