Strakka-12 1/12 Scale Body (Clear) by Protoform
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2014.This is the PROTOform Strakka-12 1/12 Scale Body. PROTOform is taking aim at 1:12 Stock and SuperStock classes with the Strakka-12. Modeled after a race car contending in the WEC series, the Strakka-12 is a reduced -downforce alternative to the ultra-successful AMR-12. This race body will help your 1:12 Stock or SuperStock car slip around the track efficiently without scrubbing too much corner speed. Modified racers looking for a less downforce on super high grip tracks can also use the Strakka-12, attaching the add-on Gurney Flap marked out in the back of the body.
The Strakka-12 fits all EFRA, IFMAR, BRCA, ROAR and JMRCA body specs. Like all PROTOform bodies, it comes with protective film and includes window masks and a decal sheet.
- Available in both light weight .020" and regular weight .030" lexan
- Modelled after World Endurance Championship contender
- Reduced-downforce design suited for Stock & SuperStock classes
- Gurney Flap included for Modified classes
Length: 12.75" (323mm)
Width: 6.69" (170mm)
Side Dam Height: 2.75" (70mm)
Wheel Base: 7.7-7.9" (195-200mm)
- Clear Strakka-12 body
- Decal Sheet with headlights
- Gurney Flap hardware
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks