Steel Traxxas 2wd Nitro "Race Duty" CVD Kit by MIP
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional MIP Steel Traxxas 2wd Nitro "Race Duty" CVD Kit. This kit is compatible with the Traxxas Slash, Nitro Rustler and Nitro Stampede trucks. MIP’s Steel Race Duty line of axles feature precision machined aircraft grade steel driveshafts and X-Duty axles to deliver durability and strength that cannot be matched by the stock components. Another added benefit of the Race Duty system is increased bone travel, so the power delivery stays smooth throughout the entire range of suspension travel, with no binding. Steel Race Duty guarantees that your Traxxas rig can be pushed to the edge of insanity and beyond.
- Made from High quality American Alloy for great durability and strength
- Fits Traxxas Slash, Nitro Rustler, & Nitro Stampede vehicles with no modification
- Steel Bones increase strength
- Strength of X-Duty without all the weight
- More bone articulation
- Design for higher output vehicles
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Race Duty CVD™ Bone, Traxxas Slash/Nit-Rustler/Nit-Stampede
- (2) MIP Race Duty CVD™ Outdrive
- (2) MIP X-Duty CVD™ Keyed Axle Rear
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) HW-SHSS M3 x .099 Pin Screw
- (2) MIP X-Duty Hex Adapter
- (2) MIP Bearing Spacer Front
- (2) MIP Bearing Spacer Rear
- (2) HW-1/4” x 3/8” Coupling
- (2) HW-Pin 3/32 x 5/8 Solid Pin
- (2) HW-SHSS 8-32 x 1/8 Flat Point
- (2) HW-SHSS M3 x 4mm Flat Point
- (2) HW-Nut M4 x .7mm Steel Locknut
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
This product was added to our catalog on October 31, 2013.