Stampede VXL 1/10 RTR 2WD Monster Truck (Courtney Force) by Traxxas w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, TSM & iD Battery
This is the Courtney Force color schemed TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) equipped Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Monster Truck, with an included TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, iD equipped 7-Cell Hump NiMH Battery and DC Battery Charger.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
TSM (Traxxas Stability Management)
The addition of Traxxas Stability Management lets your Stampede VXL unleash all the power that is engineered into your off-road warrior. Arrow-straight acceleration and braking are now at your fingertips, by simply adjusting the Multi-Function Knob on your transmitter. TSM helps provide straight ahead full-throttle acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. High speed cornering and control is also made possible as TSM makes corrections in the background for you, without intruding on your fun, or creating unexpected side effects.
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions.
Stampede VXL Features:
- Traxxas Stability ManagementTM
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Peak Charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Waterproof Electronics
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wiring
- Digital high-torque steering waterproof servo
- Precision steel turnbuckles with heavy-duty rod ends
- Metric hex hardware
- Front suspension tie bar
- Steel transmission gears
- 5x11 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheels
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
Height (overall): 9.5" (241mm)
Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
Electronic Speed Control: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Radio System (transmitter): TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Skill Level: 1
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
Included Charger: Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell Battery with iD™ (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
*Battery expansion kit available (TRA3725X).
**With 3S 20C LiPo battery and optional 30-tooth pinion gear (sold separately).
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2016.