Stampede 4X4 LCG 1/10 RTR Monster Truck by Traxxas w/XL-5 ESC, TQ 2.4GHz, Battery & Charger
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, December 2 2017.
This is the Traxxas Stampede 4X4 LCG RTR 1/10 Scale Monster Truck, with an included TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, 7-Cell 3000mAh NiMH Battery Pack and 4 AMP Peak Detecting DC Charger. Now featured with this kit are the updated Traxxas iD connectors now included as standard equipment.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
Whether you're going through muddy water crossing or just having fun crushing your buddies' car, the Stampede 4X4 just doesn't know when to quit. It's tall, drive-over-anything, high center ground clearance, 4-wheel-drive muscle, and Maxx Chevron 2.8" tired deliver unmatched off-road endurance, and expands your off-road playground. Stampede 4X4 build on the legendary Stampede line with rugged 4X4 capability and Titan 550 torque. No other truck offers Stampede 4X4's unique style and reputation for durability. Stampede 4X4 is perfect for almost any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive with the included 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Stampede 4X4 LCG Monster Truck model TRA67054-1 is available in four different colors; red, blue, black and silver. If you would like a specific version, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Fully assembled and Ready-to-Drive
- Full-time 4WD, reaches speed over 30mph!* (with optional speed pinion gear)
- Maxx 2.8" Chevron tires
- Torque-control Slipper Clutch
- Includes 7-cell Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Revo-spec differentials
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud, and snow!
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- High-Torque waterproof Traxxas steering servo (TRA2056)
- Efficient telescoping heavy-duty U-joint driveshafts
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Modular, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Extreme-terrain ground clearance and forward wheel placement tackles steep approach angles
- Long-travel suspension
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Length: 15.63 inches (397mm)
Front Track: 13.39 inches (340mm)
Rear Track: 13.39 inches (340mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.95 inches (75mm)
Weight: 90.46 oz (2.57kg)
Height (overall): 8.94 inches (227mm)
Wheelbase: 10.83 inches (275mm)
Overall Drive Ratio: 23.5 (stock, out-of-box)
Gear Pitch: 32
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 142x48.5x23mm, 25mm
Needed To Complete:
(4) "AA" Batteries