The SSD 2-Speed Wraith Transmission Kit gives Wraith owners a machined aluminum 2 speed option that will give the best of both worlds - higher wheel speed for the flats, and improved low speed control for technical crawling.
NOTE: This is a 2-speed conversion that requires you add your existing transmission components to complete. See needed to complete list below for a full listing of items required to build a complete 2-speed transmission.
- CNC machined aluminum transmission case
- CNC machined aluminum 3mm thick motor mount
- Wide hardened steel 48 pitch gears
- Hardened steel output shaft
- Shift servo mount fits standard and mini servos
- Same mounting as stock Axial Wraith & SCX10 transmission
- Fits stock Axial transmission input shaft
- Fits stock Axial transmission gear cover
- Direct fit into Axial Wraith
- This is a conversion kit, not a complete transmission.
- Will require shifters to be removed from Wraith interior.
- This can be used on an SCX10 but shorter driveshafts are required.
- Assembly instructions can be found in resources tab.
- Replacement output shaft is available (SSD00088)
Internal 1st gear ratio:
4.91:1 (stock Axial is 2.6:1)
Internal 2nd gear ratio:
Output shaft OD:
Weight (when fully assembled with shift servo):
- (1) 2 Speed Transmission assembled with motor mount
- (4) M3 x 10mm flat head screws
- (3) M2.5 x 6mm flat head screws
- (4) M3 x 8mm button head screws
- (2) M3 x 12mm button head screws
- (1) M3 x 15mm threaded set screw
- (2) 3mm mini plastic rod ends
Needed to Complete:
- Axial transmission input shaft (AXI31149)
- Axial 20T drive gear + pin (AXI30394, AXI30162)
- Axial Slipper plates + pads (AXI31026, AXI31068)
- Axial 56T 32P Spur gear (AXI31027)
- Axial 13T 32P Pinion gear (AXI30724)
- Axial Slpper spring (AXI30413)
- Axial Gear cover (AXI80078)
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2016