SR2010 Micro 2-Channel 2.4GHz Waterproof DSMR Receiver by Spektrum RC
The SR2010 is the DSMR receiver of choice for racers who demand low latency and lightweight. Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the SR2010 features a robust RF solution which distinguishes it as the next evolution in Spektrum Micro Race Receivers.
The SR2010 will consistently deliver superb range and a lightning-fast 5.5 ms frame rates, even in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once. It's incredibly small footprint makes it easy to mount on most any chassis. Plus, you get the extra protection of a waterproof Reliakote conformal coating that seals its electronics from the elements and other corrosives like nitro methane or motor spray.
- Requires a DSMR transmitter capable of a 5.5ms frame rate.
- For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
- Improved antenna design optimizes RF signal strength
- Reliakote water-resistant coating provides electronics with protection from water, fuel and motor spray
- Compact, fuelproof case and lightweight design allow for installation in nearly any car or truck
- Equipped with the DSMR frequency-agile surface protocol
- Micro size
- Fastest response rate (5.5ms frame rate)
- Ultra lightweight
- Antenna tube holder built right into the receiver case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
# of Channels: 3 (2 in 5.5ms mode)
Length: 1.00 in (25.5mm)
Width: 0.70 in (17.6mm)
Height: 0.50 in (13.6mm)
Weight: 2.0 oz (5.5g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6v
Antenna Length: 93mm
- Aux channel: The Aux channel can operate as a 3rd servo channel, or as a power supply for a personal transponder. If 5.5ms frame rate is selected in the transmitter, only two channels, Steering and Throttle, are operational. The Aux channel can be used to power a personal transponder or lights. If a frame rate other than 5.5ms is selected, the Aux channel will operate as a 3rd servo channel.
- IMPORTANT: When using the receiver with a DSMR transmitter, you must re-bind any time you change the frame rate in the transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2017.