This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport 1/10 touring car, with Skyline GT-R body, and 2.4GHz Radio System. The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is now better than ever! HPI has taken the proven Sprint 2 platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, pre-painted bodies, waterproof electronics, LIPO-capable electronic speed control, 7.2V battery pack with AC wall charger, AA batteries for the transmitter, and orange anodized chassis parts. And it’s all pre-built to precise factory specs to get you driving quickly.
2.4GHZ RADIO SYSTEM
Controlling the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The pistol grip transmitter features adjustments for steering trim, throttle trim, steering dual rate, end points, servo reversing switches, low battery indicator, and a 3rd channel for optional accessories. The 3 channel receiver is equipped with a fail safe system for maximum safety.
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. An SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof SC-15WP speed control mean your RTR Sprint 2 Drift won’t be stopped by wet conditions.
To help get your new RTR Sprint 2 Sport running as quickly as possible, a rechargeable 7.2V Plazma 2000mAh battery pack and AC wall charger are now included, along with Plazma AA’s for your transmitter. Just charge the battery and you’re ready to start driving!
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the RTR Sprint 2 Sport can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
Updates at a Glance:
RTR SPRINT 2 SPORT Features:
- 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof and reversible SC-15WP electronic speed control
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminum chassis parts
- AA batteries for the transmitter
- 7.2V 2000mAh battery pack
- AC wall charger Li-Po capable ESC
- Pre-painted body with decals applied
- Black Rays/Volk TE37 wheels and HPI X-Pattern tires
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions.
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options.
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices Pre-painted body with drift decals pre-applied.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 Black wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size cars.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- 2.4GHz radio system for trouble free reception
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
7.5” to 8.0”(190mm to 200mm) (adjustable using offset wheels)
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2011.