Sprint 2 Sport 1969 Mustang RTR-X Body by HPI Racing w/2.4GHz, Battery & Wall Charger
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport 1969 Mustang RTR-X Ready-To-Run, with an included 2.4GHz radio system, 2000mAh HPI Plazma battery, and wall charger. The Sprint 2 Sport with 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X body features a highly detailed replica 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X body finished in gunmetal metallic paint. Two sets of Work Meister S1 wheels are included, one set for drifting with pre-mounted HPI T-Drift tires and another set for grip with pre-mounted HPI X-Pattern tires! The body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted, allowing the finished kit to capture the timeless looks and awesome performance of the RTR-X in 1/10th scale form. The Sprint 2 Sport chassis also allows you to further customize the car with any one of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies, wheels and tires!
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the Sprint 2 Sport RTR can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is extremely efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric brushed motors down to 10 turns.
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Controlling the Sprint 2 Sport RTR is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. The pistol grip transmitter features several adjustments, such as steering trim and throttle trim, to keep you dialed in.
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. The SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof SC-15WP brushed motor speed control mean your Sprint 2 Sport RTR won't be stopped by wet conditions.
To help get your Sprint 2 Sport RTR running as quickly as possible, a rechargeable 7.2V Plazma 2000mAh battery pack and AC wall charger are now included, along with Plazma AA batteries for the transmitter. Just charge the battery and you're ready to start driving!
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the Sprint 2 Sport RTR can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
The Sprint 2 Sport RTR takes full advantage of all of the benefits of electric power; it's quiet, clean, powerful and truly plug-and-play... no starter or fuel needed! Power comes from a Firebolt 15T motor, controlled by an electronic speed control for complete control over throttle, brakes, and reverse. 6 and 7 cell NiMh battery packs fit easily in the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, as well as 2S Li-Po packs.
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware, and the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
From authentic looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the Sprint 2 Sport RTR is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics and silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the Sprint 2 Sport RTR, precision built from the factory.
- 2.4GHz radio system offers trouble free reception
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Pre-painted body with decals pre-applied
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
Length: 17" (431mm)
Height: 5" (127mm)
Width: 7.5" to 8.0"(190mm to 200mm)(adjustable using offset wheels)
Wheelbase: 10" (254mm)
Needed to Complete:
- NOTHING! Everything needed for operation is included in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on January 2, 2013.