Sprint 2 Flux Brushless RTR w/BMW M3 GTS Body & 2.4GHz Radio System by HPI
This product was added to our catalog on August 9, 2016.
Legendary German Design - HPI Flux Horsepower
This HPI Sprint 2 Flux includes an amazingly detailed BMW M3 GTS body and is propelled to speeds in excess of 50 mph using HPI Flux brushless power. The sleek and powerful curves of the M3 GTS are the perfect compliment to the tire shredding power provided by HPI Flux technology. With a smooth belt driven 4WD drivetrain and a sturdy chassis design, the Sprint 2 Flux is the ideal foundation for a fun and easy-to-drive model car. Add the muscular lines and shapes of the brutally powerful BMW M3 GTS and you've got an instant winner, with the power to control it at your fingertips!
This HPI Sprint 2 Flux is powered by an extremely powerful HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor for ultra-fast speeds, a LiPo-compatible Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control, and a powerful waterproof steering servo. It's ready to tear up the tarmac right out of the box!
The HPI Sprint 2 range of models is the perfect starting point for anyone new to RC cars, as a second (or third!) model for owners of other HPI kits, and even for club racers looking for a durable, fun and low-maintenance race car. The Sprint 2 is a 1/10th scale RC car that fits dozens of different HPI bodies, as well as a huge selection of scale custom wheels and realistic rubber tires. All Sprint 2 RTR models are ready to go straight out of the box, with a fully built car, pre-painted body, glued tires and electronics supplied and fitted. All you need to get started is a suitable RC car battery and charger. Whether you are into street car action, muscle car performance, race car speed or sideways drift action, the Sprint 2 is the perfect car for you!
- Officially licensed BMW M3 racing body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor (NOTE: *not* 3S LiPo compatible!)
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminum chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tires for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected molded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
Height: 127mm (5")
Width: 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
- (4) HPI Plazma AA alkaline batteries for Transmitter
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V Lithium-Polymer battery with Dean's style plug
- LiPo Battery charger