Spring Steel Turnbuckle Wrench (6mm) by Hudy
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the Hudy Spring Steel 6mm Turnbuckle Wrench. This precision 6mm turnbuckle wrench is designed exclusively by HUDY from special self-developed, world-renowned HUDY Spring Steel™ to ensure maximum strength, durability, and long life. This turnbuckle wrench is additionally hardened to provide unmatched life span.
- Smart fork design ensures perfect fit to 6mm turnbuckles and minimizes the wear and rounding of the tool shape
- Wrench head shape is hand ground on a precision grinding machine to ensure a very precise shape to a snug fit on the turnbuckle
- The fork end of the tool is additionally ground flat to keep the tool shape as thin as possible for very easy access in restricted areas
- The other end of the tool has a smartly-designed ball which makes gripping the tool very easy to use
- Perfect tool for adjusting 6mm turnbuckles on 1/8 off-road cars
- Laser-engraved HUDY logo and turnbuckle size for easy and quick identification
- Popular turnbuckle sizes available: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2014.