SPMAR7210BX 7CH DSMX Flybarless Control System by Spektrum RC
Spektrum's SPMAR7210BX 7CH DSMX Flybarless Control System combines the security of a DSMX receiver with a BeastX flybarless system in a lightweight 2-in-1 unit. At the center of its capabilities is a high-resolution, 6-axis MEMS stabilization system that delivers flawless response in all types of conditions, that does not require a separate programming interface. All setup and adjustment can be done with a DSM2 or DMSX transmitter!
Optional SAFE software and firmware updates can be uploaded with the Spektrum USB programmer (SPMA3030). Both the SAFE software and programmer are sold separately.
- DSMX® 7-Channel Receiver
- BeastX 6-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system
- Perfect for 300- to 500-size electric helis and 30- to 90-size gas/nitro/turbine helis
- Data and telemetry capable
- Easy to set up and adjust - no programming interface required
- Compact and lightweight
- Compatible with DSM2® and DSMX transmitters with heli programming
- Optional SAFE® software sold separately
Type: AR7210BX 7-channel DSMX Flybarless Control System
# of Channels: 7
Length: 1.42 in (36mm)
Width: 1.1 in (28mm)
Height: 0.51 in (13mm)
Weight: 0.66 oz (18.6 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5–8.5V
Antenna Length: 4.33/1.57 in (110/40mm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2015.