Spider 65 V2 FPV Racing Inductrix Frame Kit (Clear Shroud) by Lynx Heli
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2017.
The Lynx Heli Innovations Spider 65 FPV Drone Racing 3D Printed Frame Kit is a unique concept for the popular 65mm drones such as the Inductrix FPV, & Tiny Whoop. Drones this small perform best at the lightest weight possible, which is a difficult concept to design around considering that durability is also a key factor in the fun aspect.
After months of testing, and many concepts, Lynx has designed the Spider 65 to check the boxes off of both lightweight, and durability. The frame kit weighs in at 4.3g, and 5g*** including the camera mount and roll bar. The Spider 65 is 3D Printed from various materials, such as Nylon, PTEG, & TPU.
***Note: Weights are measured as a fully assembled frame, including flight controller mounts and screws.
- Lightweight design, 5g with Camera Mount & Roll Bar
- Designed for improved mechanical strength
- Impact resistant materials
- Chemical Treatment added after printing process to solidify all parts.
- Quick assembly with minimal hardware
- Each part is quick and easy to replace
- Compatible with all Inductrix, and Tiny Whoop Flight Controllers
- 3D Printed Materials offer lower vibration threshold transmitted to the flight controller
Needed to complete: