The Spektrum™ DXe combines the versatility of a programmable transmitter with the simplicity of a basic sport radio to give cost-conscious pilots a better choice when it comes to flying on a budget. Instead of having to reconfigure a bank of servo-reversing and wing-type switches every time you want to fly a different model, the DXe lets you instantly change those settings using a mobile device or PC.
Point and Click Programming*
If you’ve ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free software and a Spektrum programming cable (sold separately). Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
• Servo Reversing
• Stick Configuration: Mode 1-4
• Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
• Expo: On or Off
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click. You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
The Spektrum programming app is available at Google Play and iTunes app stores. The PC software can be downloaded from spektrumrc.com.
*NOTE: The Spektrum Programming App has not been released, so to perform programming functions, you must have a PC with Windows OS.
More than Meets the Eye
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups. Functions include:
• Four Control Surface Channels
• 3-Position Flap Switch
• 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
• 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
• Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
- Sport radio simplicity + programmable versatility
- Programmed via PC
- Ideal for Bind-N-Fly aircraft, many with no programming required
- Four control surface channels
- 3-Position flap switch
- 2-Position auxiliary function switch
- 3-position AS3X/SAFE flight mode switch
- Requires free programming app or software
- Requires SPMA3081 or SPMA3065 programming cable, sold separately
- EN328 compatible
- # of Channels: Depending on configuration, 6 to 9
- Modulation: DSMX
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Programming Features: Airplane
- Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA Alkaline
- Experience Level: Beginner
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2018
In my opinion, buy another remote and save your self the hassle.