The Spektrum™ DXe combines the versatility of a programmable transmitter with the simplicity of a basic sport radio to give cost-conscious pilots a better choice when it comes to flying on a budget. Instead of having to reconfigure a bank of servo-reversing and wing-type switches every time you want to fly a different model, the DXe lets you instantly change those settings using a mobile device or PC.
Paired with the radio is a Spektrum AR620 air receiver that is a full-range, 6-channel sport receiver with DSMX/DSM2 compatibility and a compact footprint that’s streamlined to fit in a wide range of models.
More than just a simple box that connects your servos, the AR620 features an internal antenna design that delivers a whole new world of installation ease that includes a higher-level of durability and convenience while maintaining superior full-range performance for your electric or engine powered aircraft.
In addition, the AR620 has been integrated with fly-by range telemetry that includes flight log and receiver battery pack voltage data. Access to telemetry is automatic when used with telemetry-capable Spektrum transmitters. There’s nothing to do in order to enjoy the peace-of-mind instantly knowing receiver battery voltage offers.
No more bind plugs! Instead, a large bind button is used to enter the bind mode. All combined Spektrum gives you more in a basic receiver, like the AR620, so that you can fly with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
Key Radio Features:
- Sport radio simplicity + programmable versatility
- Programmed via PC
- Ideal for Bind-N-Fly aircraft, many with no programming required
- Four control surface channels
- 3-Position flap switch
- 2-Position auxiliary function switch
- 3-position AS3X/SAFE flight mode switch
- Requires free programming app or software
- Requires SPMA3081 or SPMA3065 programming cable, sold separately
- EN328 compatible
• Compact low-cost, full-range DSMX receiver with telemetry
• Antenna-less design increases convenience, performance and durability
• Integrated flight log and receiver voltage telemetry with fly-by range
• Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
• Large bind-button eliminates the need for the old bind plug
• Lightweight park flyer-size with full-range performance
• Ideal for most aircraft including indoor sport models
# of Channels: Depending on configuration, 6 to 9
Programming Features: Airplane
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA Alkaline
Experience Level: Beginner
Type: AR620 6 Channel Sport Receiver
# of Channels: 6
Length: 1.26 in (32.1mm)
Width: 1.04 in (26.4mm)
Height: 0.71 in (17.9mm)
Weight: 0.28 oz (8g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9V
Antenna Length: Internal
This product was added to our catalog on August 27, 2019