Speed R2102 "Gold Edition" .21 On-Road Engine (Turbo Plug) by O.S.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2016.The O.S. Speed R2102 "Gold Edition" .21 On-Road Engine was created to commemorate O.S.'s 80th anniversary. This limited edition Speed R2102 features a gold cylinder head and carb insert. This 1/8 scale engine will turn heads in the pits, and give you the power you need to throw down fast laps on the track. Many of the innovations that have made Speed engines the choice of racers are here. These Limited Edition Speed R2102 engines are only available for a limited time. Get one while you can!
- Comemmorating OS 80th Anniversary 1936-2016
- Gold cylinder head and carb insert
- Center of gravity is 3mm lower, for better handling
- Second inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions
- Ceramic rear bearing reduces friction loss
- Retains proven race-winning features such as DLC coating and tungsten weighted crank shaft
Displacement: .213 cu in (3.49 cc)
Bore: .633 in (16.08 mm)
Stroke: .677 in (17.2 mm)
Practical RPM: 4,000-45,000
Power Output: 2.8 ps/2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm
Weight: 11.99 oz (340 g)
Includes: 21M2(B) carburetor, R2102 inner head, Turbo-RP7 plug, exhaust seal ring, tapered collet
Requires: glow fuel