Speed R2102 Competition .21 On-Road Engine by O.S.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 19, 2016.The O.S. Speed R2102 Competition .21 On-Road Engine was developed with a goal of dominating the world championships. O.S. went back to the drawing board to give the Speed R2101 a facelift, resulting in the Speed R2102. Virtually everything about the R2102 has been tweaked, in an effort to deliver the world class performance 1/8 scale on-road racers demand. But, the key features that have made Speed engines popular among enthusiasts are still here, including the DLC coated and tungsten weighted crank and a ceramic rear bearing.
- Center of gravity is 3mm lower, for better handling
- A second inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions
- Ceramic rear bearing reduces friction loss
- Sharp laser etched graphics
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations
- Retains Speed innovations such as DLC coating and tungsten weighted crank
Displacement: .213 cu in (3.49 cc)
Bore: 0.633 in (16.08 mm)
Stroke: 0.677 in (17.2 mm)
Practical RPM: 4,000-45,000
Power Output: 2.8 ps/2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm
Weight: 11.99 oz (340 g)
- R2102 inner head
- T-RP7 plug
- Exhaust seal ring
- Tapered collet