Spark Quadcopter Drone (Alpine White) by DJI w/Battery & Charger
Spark is the latest mini drone from DJI which incorporates all of DJI's signature technologies that have been built over years of market development. DJI Spark will allow you to sieze precious moments in your everyday life whenever you feel inspired. Built into Spark is intelligent flight control options, a 2-axis camera gimbal, and a high-performance camera allows Spark to be as creative as your imagination allows.
Features at a Glance:
- Quick Launch: With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing you. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Simple Control: Take amazing aerial photos using just simple hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.
- Create With Ease: Intelligent Flight Modes & intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few quick taps.
- Edit and Share: The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
Intelligent Flight Modes - Smart, Reliable, & Incredible Intuitive
- Quickshot: Quick shot allows you to produce elegant & professional videos with just a tap. Various quick shots such as Rocket,Drone, Circle, & Helix, allow you to shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- Rocket: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- Drone: Fly backward & upward, with the camera locked on your subject
- Circle: Circle around your target
- Helix: Fly upward, spiraling around your subject
- ActiveTrack: With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and size then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Trace: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it.
- Profile: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective.
- TapFly: Tap fly is a simplistic approach to autonomously controlling Spark, allowing you to envision your shot and letting Spark take over doing the hard work. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
- Direction: Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen.
- Coordinate: Tap the screen & fly to that spot while maintaining altitude.
- Gesture: Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark's movement by hand. If you want, leave your remote controller and phone at home.
- Selfies: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos.
- Palm Control: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.
High Performance Camera - Amazing Images and Stabilized Video
- 1/2.3" Sensor: Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2,3 inc CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
- Powerful Lens: All Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little color aberration and distortion. SPark's camera has an f2./6 wide-angle lens with a 25mm equivalent focal length. Fiave elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- Mechanical Gimbal: Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed
Multiple Shooting Modes - Versatile Photography
- Pano: Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.
- ShallowFocus: Spark uses its 3D vision technology to create photos with a shallow depth of field.
Flight Performance - Awesome Potential, Immersive Experiences
- Powerful Propulsion: With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. Thie gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds up to 31mph (50kph) in Sport Mode.
- HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission: Innovative HD W-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away.
- Max Flight Time: Even with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.
- Immersive Experience: Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.
Flight Safety - Worry-Free Flight in the Palm of your Hand
- Flight Autonomy: Spark's FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 feet (30 meters), sense obstacles from up to 16 feet (5 meters) away, and land safely.
- Return to Home: Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark's downard facing camera captures images of the area surrounding home point and references these images during RTF for a safe landing.
- Flight Protection: DJI's GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
- Intelligent Battery: Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safel flight. Additionally, Spark's battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
Takeoff Weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 143×143×55 mm
Diagonal Distance (propellers excluded): 170 mm
Max Ascent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Sport Mode without wind
Max Descent Speed: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Auto Landing Mode
Max Speed: 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode without wind
Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 13,123 feet (4,000 m)
Max Flight Time: 16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))
Max Hovering Time: 15 minutes (no wind)
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONASS
Hover Accuracy Range:
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
Transmitter Power (EIRP):
FCC: 25 dBm; CE: 18 dBm; SRRC: 18 dBm
FCC: 27 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 27 dBm
Operating Frequency: 2.400 - 2.483 GHz; 5.725 - 5.825 GHz
Controllable Range Pitch: -85° to 0°
Stabilization: 2-axis mechanical (pitch, roll)
Velocity Range: ≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
Altitude Range: 0-26 ft (0 - 8 m)
Operating Range: 0-98 ft (0 - 30 m)
Operating Environment Detects clearly patterned surfaces with adequate lighting (lux>15) and diffuse reflectivity (>20%)
Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
Max Transmission Distance: 100 m(Distance), 50 m(Height) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
Input: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 A
Output: 5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A; 12 V/1.5 A
3D Sensing system
Obstacle Sensing Range: 1-16 ft (0.2 - 5 m)
Operating Environment Detects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) larger than 20x20 cm (walls, trees, people, etc.)
Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
Effective pixels: 12 MP
Lens FOV: 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6
(shooting range: 2 m to ∞)
ISO Range Video: 100-3200
Electronic Shutter Speed: 2-1/8000 s
Image Size: 3968×2976
Still Photography Modes: Single Shot
Burst Shooting: 3 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV bias
Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
Video Resolution FHD: 1920×1080 30p
Max Video Bitrate: 24 Mbps
Supported File Systems: FAT32
Photo Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Operating Frequency: 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHz
Max Transmission Distance: 2.412 - 2.462 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.3 mi (500 m); SRRC: 0.3 mi (500 m)
5.745 - 5.825 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.18 mi (300 m); SRRC: 0.7 mi (1.2 km)
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Battery: 2970 mAh
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm; CE: ≤18 dBm; SRCC: ≤18 dBm
FCC: ≤28 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRCC: ≤26 dBm
Operating Current/Voltage: 950 mAh @3.7 V
Supported Mobile Device Size Thickness range: 6.5-8.5 mm
Max length: 160 mm
Intelligent Flight Battery
Capacity: 1480 mAh
Voltage: 11.4 V
Max Charging Voltage: 13.05 V
Battery Type: LiPo 3S
Energy: 16.87 Wh
Net Weight Approx.: 0.2 lbs (95 g)
Charging Temperature Range: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
What's in the Box:
- (1) DJI Spark Drone
- (6) Propellers (3 CW & 3 CCW)
- (1) Intelligent Flight Battery
- (1) Charger
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- (1) Storage Box
This product was added to our catalog on June 20, 2017.