SP Racing F3 Flight Control Board by RaceTek
This product was added to our catalog on January 7, 2016.The RaceTek SP Racing F3 Flight Control Board can be used on both multirotor and fixed-wing aircraft, it supports a variety for shapes and motor counts, and is not limited to quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, tricopters or planes. Features Cleanflight Open-Source flight controller software which is a 32-bit version of the original 8-bit MultiWii code.
The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
Tiny and lightweight
The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time. Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Broad RC receiver Support
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notification
- Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development
- Many bugs fixed from Baseflight
- Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, CJMCU and Sparky
- Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels
- Additional PID controllers that use floating point arithmetic operations (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers)
- Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio, blackbox flight data logging etc.
- The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
Diameter: 36x36mm board - 30.5mm spread between mounting holes
Weight: 6 grams
CPU: STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
Flash: High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
Barometer: MS5611 (Deluxe only)
Compass: HMC5883 (Deluxe only)
Socket: MicroUSB socket
- (2) 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- (8) 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- (2) 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- (1) 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- (1) 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- (1) 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- (1) 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging