Shock Synchronizer (Blue) by GForce
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
The GForce Shock Synchronizer allows you to measure the difference in shock length, damping and spring tension between two shocks with the same setup. Precision thumb screws allow easy installation/removal of the shocks, and the bearing supported pivot will allow precise measurements.
- Easily see the differences in length, stiction, or spring rate between two shocks
- Scale features cm and inch measurements
- Bearing supported pivot for smooth and accurate movement
- Maximum measurement length 122mm
- Thumb screws for easy installation/removal
- Durable, rigid aluminum material will last for years
This product was added to our catalog on February 17, 2016.