SH-1250MG Digital Metal Gear "High Torque" Mini Servo by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2010.This is the Savox SH-1250MG Digital Metal Gear High Torque Servo. The Savox SH-1250MG is a metal gear, mini sized cyclic servo that is recommended for 500 class helicopter Cyclic applications.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 10 Bit signal resolution for smooth movement.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but lowers operating temperatures.
- Precision metal gears form a strong and solid framework.
- Supports digital and analog control signals.
- Ideal cyclic servo for 500 class helicopters and other aircraft that can benefit from a mini size metal gear servo.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Torque @ 6.0V: 63 oz-in / 4.6kg-cm
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.11/60°
- Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0V
- Weight: 29g
- Type: Micro
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline
- Case Size (LxWxH): 35x15x29.2mm
the description is also wrong about the gear spline. I double checked this with the Savox website as well. This is a 25T spline, I purchased a couple of the wrong servo savers because of the wrong description.
below if from the Savox website
This is the Savox SH-1250MG Super Torque Metal Gear Mini Digital Servo-savsh1250mg.
The coreless motor and light weight design provides smoother, faster, and more efficient operation.
The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temperatures.
Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
Supports digital and analog control signals
Ideal for rudder on 450 level helis, CCPM on 500 level helis, and steering servo on 1/12th scale cars.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .16
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 30.6
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .11
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 63.9
25 Tooth Spline)