Servoless Payload Release by E-flite
This is the E-flite Servoless Payload Release. The E-flite® servoless payload release can be used to drop a single payload in flight, or use multiple devices to drop multiple payloads using only one channel on your receiver. You can even use it as a tow release for sailplanes. Its ready to use and effortless to install. Connecting and controlling multiple mechanisms has never been easier!
- Plugs directly into the receiver using standard servo connectors
- Connect and control multiple mechanisms with a single radio channel
- One-by-one and programmed delay modes
- Electronic and manual release mechanisms
- Ready to use and easy to install
Length: 3.10 in (79.0mm)
Width: 0.61 in (15.5mm)
Height: 1.10 in (27.0mm)
Weight: 0.63 oz (18.0 g)
Current Draw Idle: 6mA
Current Draw Stall: 350mA
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2014.