Serpent SRX8 E Buggy Chassis Kit by M2C Racing
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2016.The M2C Serpent SRX8 E Buggy Chassis Kit is machined from 1/8 inch (3.25mm) thick 7075 aircraft grade materials and clear anodized. This chassis was tested and tweeked to provide the racers a top notch chassis that will perform very well on all surfaces.
The M2C chassis features replaceable steel skid plates in the front and rear that makes it ideal for tracks that are hard on chassis. This helps provide a much longer chassis life than other models as you can replace the steel skid plates and be back to a new chassis thickness. Plus, the skid plates fit flush to the bottom of the chassis and will not effect the droop settings and cause you to scrub speed on the landings.
- Custom designed receiver/servo tray, secured with 4mmm screws and lock nuts on the top side assuring that it will never strip out.
- Custom designed battery box that allows the balance of the car to be adjusted to your driving style and type of batteries.
- Requires you use the (SRX8) receiver cover and servo mount block, front, center, and rear bulkhead assemblies.
- Designed to use the stock E buggy motor mount from the previous model.
- Replaceable front and rear steel skid plate
- It is advised to change the rear skid plate when it has worn down to about 1mm.
- M2C testing has shown that the steel skid plates last about 1 full race season.
- If you Shoe Goo the plates in place, the plates will stay in place when the diff cases are removed for maintenance.