This is the Serpent S120 Pro 1/12 Pan Car Kit. This high performance 1/12 scale pan chassis features a host of nicely machined carbon fiber and aluminum parts. After the huge success of the F110 SF4, The step to develop a 1/12th scale car on the same platform was logical. The focus was to make the car easy to work on and durable without sacrificing performance.
NOTE: Painted body, electronics, wheels and tires are shown in photos for reference only. These are not included in the kit and must be purchased separately. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Type & Scale:
- Updated innovative design for the rear pod with side bearings in linear guides replacing the traditional side-links
- With the redesigned side-bearing set-up, the roll motion is completely linear and independent, thus the cornering is completely independent from accelerating or braking.
- Lipo longitudinal or Lipo transversal with narrow chassis design
- Side bearing design opens the possibility to use both inline and cross lipo orientation while keeping a narrow chassis design.
- Special holders for lipo cross configuration included in the kit, inline configuration is optional in aluminium and brass.
- Full strength top-deck to prevent longitudinal flex and keep torsional flex on a reasonable level.
- Lipo can be exchanged in any configuration without removing the body
- 1-screw Lipo mount in all lipo orientations.
- Easy to work on and strong front suspension from the F110 SF4 is evolved for the pan-car specific demands. All screws are easily accessible.
- Servo mount is adjustable to fit every servo on the correct position.
- Double short tube system for the rear roll damping
- Updated ultra-low center of gravity rear pod
- Angled rear plate gives torsional stiffness, protecting the rear shaft and bearings, while keeping all masses low in the pod.
- Bulkheads are completely redesigned to keep masses as low as possible while still maintaining strength
- Rear shaft mount is completely new and innovative. Ride height and wheelbase can be adjusted very precise with shims.
- Rear carbon shaft with variable diameter, reinforced by an aluminium sleeve at the bearing and where the pin connects the aluminium thread insert with the shaft.
- Improved shocks are easier to build with bigger piston diameter as the Project 4X, and the Project 4X bleeding hole for easy rebound adjustment
Electric 1/12 Pancar
Needed to Complete:
- S120 Kit
- 10,000cst Shock Oil
- 8,000 Diff Fluid
- 3 Channel Radio System w/High Speed Steering Servo
- 1/12 Pan Car Tires & Wheels
- Motor & ESC
- 4 Cell NiMH, or 1S LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- 1/12 Pan Car Body & Polycarbonate Paint
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2019