The Serpent Medius X20'21 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit is lighter, faster and more adjustable than the original platform. The X20'21 offers improved handling characteristics to make the car more nimble with improved corner speed. Stiffening the chassis in critical areas to change the flex points, combined with tweaking the roll center has led to improved overall speed. Updates to the already smooth drivetrain gives more acceleration and smoother torque delivery with the ball raced DCJ driveshaft system. Innovative Steering hubs allow a multitude of setup combinations including an industry first axle offset option.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Dual ball bearing DJC shafts in the front and rear are included as standard, giving ultra smooth & silent torque application throughout the suspension and steering travel.
- Serpent Adjustable 50mm shock with 12mm Oversize shock body
- Serpent Linear bigger bore springs
- Dampers include machined pistons for best possible consistency
- Traditional style ball raced LCG Antiroll bar Pivot ball suspension with small balls for simplicity and free movement
- 4x style arm mount with adjustable castor
- Easy diff and spool removal
- Extremely low center of gravity
- Redesigned steering system for Ackermann geometry
- Motor mount holder with adjustable flex
- ReActive rear steering RRS system is standard
- 1 piece shaft and motor mount allow easy maintenance and changing of spur gears
- Durable and smooth gear differential
- Battery mounting system allow different size and height battery
- Lightweight front spool with hardened steel outdrives, bladeless
- Carbon fiber chassis in 2.25mm as standard
- Even length Kevlar reinforced drive belt and super true running pulleys, midshaft pulleys made out of hard anodized aluminum for maximum durability
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2021