Senton 6S BLX Brushless RTR 1/10 4WD Short Course Truck (Green/Black) by Arrma w/TTX300 2.4GHz Radio
Short course supremacy.
Big, bold brushless power is what the SENTON 6S BLX has to offer, and it has plenty to go around. The 2050kV brushless motor and BLX185 ESC combo propels you to extreme speeds, especially when you drop in 6S LiPo power. dBoots Sidewinder tires—mounted on multi-spoke wheels—make it easy to conquer your competition on any terrain. Tactic TTX300 control provides you with the muscle to take on the most challenging courses.
- Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 3-channel radio.
- Tactic TR326 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver.
- BLX 2050kV brushless motor.
- Waterproof BLX185 brushless ESC.
- Waterproof ADS-15M metal gear steering servo.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks with 4 mm shafts boost durability.
- Shares the battery tray and receiver box with the OUTCAST 6S.
- Stiffer servo mount.
- Stronger bulkheads.
- Stronger front and rear chassis braces.
- Shock cap protectors.
- Aggressive body design with matte black and green paint scheme.
- Aluminum shock towers.
- dBoots Sidewinder multi-terrain tires.
- Multi-spoke wheels.
- Two XT90 battery connectors.
Length: 22" (560mm)
Width: 11.6" (295mm)
Height: 7.67" (195mm)
Wheelbase: 12.5-12.67" (318-322mm)
Weight: 127oz (3.6kg)
Final Gear Ratio: 11.79
Pinion and Spur Gear Pitch: 1M
Maximum Battery Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.76 x 1.89" (158 x 70 x 48mm)
Length: 21.7" (552mm)
Width: 9.5" (242mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point; 12.4" (315mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.5" (140mm)
- RTR Senton 6S BLX Short Course Truck
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Painted Body
- Instruction Manual
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo Battery: Two 2-3S 5000mAh 35C minimum LiPo with XT90 connector, or one 4-6S LiPo battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- LiPo charging sack, building & track equipment
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2017.
Handling is great, the open diffs keep it from traction rolling, the suspension feels ultra smooth. This rig is pretty heavy but it stays planted. Out of the box it was well assembled, I checked all of the screws I could and they were nice and tight, gear mesh was fine. End points did need setting but the RTR controller can be programmed to do that.
I'm very impressed with Arrma!)