SEFM 30A HV ESC w/BLHeli_S by Aikon
This product was added to our catalog on May 12, 2017.
The Aikon HV SEFM is the newest High Voltage revision of both hardware and software offered. BLHeli is arguably the most popular and preferred software for multirotor ESCs at this current time, and is constantly being improved upon month after month. After additional time and research, creators of BLHeli have now brought to you BLHeli_S!
The Aikon HV SEFM ESC utilizes the hardware components necessary to run the demanding BLHeli_S software, and offer increased performance over typical BLHeli software.
- Improved throttle response which allows for silky smooth operation.
- Small improvement on motor sync
- Smoother Motor Start
- Damped Light Operation Only
- PWM synced to Main Processor Clock Speed
- Added throttle resolution (Between 512 - 2048 steps, harwdware specific)
- Improved communication at high motor speeds (350k eRPM Limit and higher!)
- PPM, Oneshot 125, OneShot42, Multishot Support
The Aikon HV SEFM is an Opto ESC, which will require an alternate power source to power your flight controller. A list of preferred Power Distribution Boards can be found below:
Input Voltage: 3S-6S LiPo
Constant Current: 30 Amps
Burst Current: 40 Amps
Weight: 6g w/ wires
Dimensions (LxWxH): 25x14.6x5 (board dimensions only)
Motor Wire: 35mm length, 18awg
Battery Wire: 67mm length, 20awg
Throttle Wire: 130mm