SCX10 "Jeep Wrangler Unlimited G6" Falken 1/10 Crawler by Axial Racing 4WD Electric RTR w/AX-3 2.4G
The Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken Edition elevates all terrain trailblazing, marrying the celebrated Jeep dovetail body with the undeniable performance of Falken WildPeak M/T tires. This SCX10 was inspired by Falken’s dedication to offroad motorsports and the uncontainable spirit for trailblazing that Axial is known for. The Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken Edition bares the special edition livery that echoes Falken’s established legacy. The SCX10 is packed with a variety of realistic details like a molded interior with a steering wheel, a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper, a dove-tail universal bolt-in cage, and a roof mounted light bar (LED lights not included). With the WB8 HD Wildboar drive shafts and Falken WildPeak M/T tires, the Jeep Wrangler G6 Falken Edition delivers durability and performance for every adventure. Rugged. Dependable. That’s the SCX10.
The SCX10 Jeep® Wrangler G6 runs true to scale wheels and tires - Falken Wildpeak MT tires molded in our R35 sticky compound and black Walker Evans Racing wheels for an aggressive look. Other scale details include our universal light bar (LED lights not included), a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper and a detailed molded interior with steering wheel.
ENDURANCE IS KEY: The SCX10 also includes a rock solid, proven durable transmission with a protective cover to keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear and a dual slipper clutch that allows the motor to work more efficiently which greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain. The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware.
UNLIMITED ADVENTURE: We dare you to think differently about R/C! If you can hike there, your SCX10 will drive there! With today's efficient motor and long lasting batteries, you are only limited by your imagination and/or your physical readiness to adventure out onto a hike while driving your SCX10. It's a great way to get in touch with nature and spend time with friends and family while having a ton of fun doing so!
- PROVEN AXLE DURABILITY: The axles have been designed with many features that are not available from other products on the market. Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a far superior axle that will stand-up to some severe punishment. To ensure added longevity from the start, a high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened steel axle shafts.
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR DRIVESHAFTS: The WB8 HD Wildboar Driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
• 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube.
• Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes.
• 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint.
• Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability and easy maintenance.
- DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH: Our dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- POISON SPYDER ROCK BRAWLER BUMPER: Officially Licensed Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front bumper adds realism and functionality. The bumper features functional D-Rings for realistic recoveries, mounting holes for LED lights and an excellent approach angle to tackle extreme terrain. (NOTE: D-Rings included but not installed)
* LED lights not included - optional Axial LED light systems: AX24251 Axial NVS - Night Visions System, AX24257 Simple LED Controller.
- 5 BUCKET LIGHT BAR SET: The light bar’s tubular design give’s your vehicle cool scale looks and each light bucket can be outfitted with an LED light to help guide the way on those late night runs (NOTE: LED lights sold separately). The set also includes three different mesh grilles for your lights: plain, Axial and officially licensed PIAA grille covers.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED JEEP® BODY: The included Jeep® Wrangler G6 body comes outfitted in officially licensed Falken livery; the same graphics you'll see on their race vehicles. The dove-tailed body and cage design gives you extra clearance in tight spots and the body is made from .040" polycarbonate plastic for durability.
- 4-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. It also helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS: The shocks on the SCX10 feature dual rate springs which help deliver maximum off-road performance. They're oil filled shocks which allow you to tune the dampening rate. Shock hoops on the SCX10 frame allow for multiple shock positions for tunable performance. There's also coilover shock reservoirs for realistic scale looks.
- HEAVY DUTY DIFFERENTIAL LOCKER: Heavy duty differential lockers are included in the front and rear axles. They’re a one piece design made from strong sintered metal which provides superior metallurgical characteristics and can be manufactured with very tight tolerances. These lockers add weight where it is needed in the axle and they reduce slop in the drivetrain by eliminating a cross pin.
- ROCK SLIDERS: Just like the real thing, our rock sliders help reduce body damage by allowing you to slide off rock obstacles. Along with the plastic bottom skid plate, these three act as a guide to maneuver your vehicle over difficult terrain to help prevent your truck from getting hung up.
- REALISTIC STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME:
• The backbone: a realistic, rigid steel C-channel frame.
• Tapered frame: for increased articulation and added realism.
• Simplified design: for easy and quick maintenance and assembly.
• Torsional stiffness: Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity.
- TRANSMISSION: The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn't compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- PROTECTIVE TRANSMISSION COVER: Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- 27T MOTOR: The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles. Tear up the terrain indoor or outdoors. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug n' go!
- AE-5 ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER: The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
• Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
• Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
• Waterproof design with waterproof On/Off switch / standard plug / laser etched heat sink
- METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO, 151 oz-in:
The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- 2.4GHz RADIO FOR WORRY-FREE DRIVING The AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers. The battery indicator light also lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low.
- 3-CHANNEL 2.4GHz RECEIVER: The AR-3 2.4 GHz receiver uses no crystals so you'll experience worry free driving with no frequency conflicts. This lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- PROTECTIVE RADIO BOX: The sealed radio box keeps your receiver safe from the elements.
Wheelbase: 305mm (12")
Length: 460mm (18.1")
Width: 225mm (8.8")
Height: 230mm (9")
Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7")
Weight: 2.1kg (4.65lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 2-3S LiPo Battery or 5-9 Cell NiMH Battery w/Tamiya Plug
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 2, 2014.