SCX10 "Dodge Ram Power Wagon" RTR 4WD Electric Rock Crawler by Axial Racing w/2.4GHz Radio
The beautiful two piece body can be split and used with the optional AXI80046 SCX10 Roll Cage Flat Bed Set (not included), and the scale details in the front grill and both bumpers set this truck apart. The SCX10 Ram Power Wagon also features fully licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels molded in high quality nylon for strength and durability with a solid 12mm hex mount and dressed in black for an aggressive look.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE, DURABLE AXLES: Everything from the axle strength, pinion angle, caster, and ground clearance were taken into consideration when designing these axles. The result is a superior axle that will stand-up to severe punishment. A high-tolerance sintered diff locker is included along with hardened steel axle shafts.
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: WB8 HD Wildboar™ Driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm), with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
- 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube.
- Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes.
- 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint.
- Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability and easy maintenance.
- 4-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design for the rear which is optimized to reduce axle steer and torque twist. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- WALKER EVANS RACING WHEELS: Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels are molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability with a solid 12mm hex mount and dressed in black for the stealthy race look.
- 1.9 RIPSAW TIRES STICKY R35 COMPOUND: The aggressive tread design and impressive ground clearance offer a realistic look for the image-conscious scale crawler who is also looking to improve their performance game.
- Maximum grip provided by the sticky R35 compound
- 4.3" (109mm) tall for extreme ground clearance
- Molded ribbing between the lugs help keep mud and snow from packing into the tire tread
- Recessed lugs for additional traction
- ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS: In the suspension department, the SCX10™ features single coil springs over oil filled shocks which allow you to tune the dampening rate. Shock hoops on the SCX10™ frame allow for multiple shock positions for tunable performance. There's also coilover shock reservoirs for realistic scale looks.
- HEAVY DUTY DIFFERENTIAL LOCKER: Heavy duty differential lockers are included in the front and rear axles. They’re a one piece design made from strong sintered metal which provides superior metallurgical characteristics. They are manufactured with very tight tolerances, add weight where it is needed, and reduce slop in the drivetrain by eliminating a cross pin.
- STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME
- The backbone: a realistic, rigid steel C-channel frame.
- Tapered frame: for increased articulation and added realism.
- Simplified design: for easy and quick maintenance and assembly.
- Torsional stiffness: Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity.
- TRANSMISSION: The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The overall ratio can be adjusted from 15:1 all the way up to 74:1 using different pinion/spur gear choices which allow for super high speed or to competition level crawling speed.
- PROTECTIVE TRANSMISSION COVER: Helps keep dirt and debris out of the pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drivetrain.
- DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH: The dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
- 27T MOTOR: The Axial 27T motor supplies plenty of power for high speed trail runs or powering over obstacles.
- AE-5 ESC, WATERPROOF: The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
- Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMh.
- Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
- Waterproof design with waterproof On/Off switch / standard plug / laser etched heat sink.
- METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO: The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is waterproof, and rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power. Dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
- 2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM FOR WORRY-FREE DRIVING: The AX-3 2.4GHz transmitter is a two channel, pistol grip radio with servo reversing switches for steering and throttle, trim dials for fine tuning steering and throttle centers. The battery indicator light also lets you know when your transmitter batteries run low. The lightweight, compact, and bind button equipped receiver with LED indicator makes setup easy!
- PROTECTIVE RADIO BOX: The sealed radio box keeps your receiver safe from the elements.
Width: 9" (229mm)
Length: 19.4" (492.8mm)
Height: 8.75" (222mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.5" (63.5mm)
Weight: 3.98lb (1.8kg)
Motor: 27T 540/550 size
Radio: 2.4GHz, Two Channel
Servos: One, high-torque metal gear
ESC: Forward and reverse ESC
Needed to Complete:
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- 7.2V - 7.4V Battery & Compatible Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2014.