SCX10 D60 Axle Chassis Mounted Steering Kit by SSD RC
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The SSD SCX10 D60 Axle Chassis Mounted Steering Kit is used with the SSD D60 axles with panhard mount (SSD00059) to convert the front suspension to a 3 link with panhard bar setup. This positions the servo in the front of the chassis, up and out of view for a more scale appearance. Plus, the bent links give more clearance to the chassis rails and D60 axle. This is a direct fit for the SCX10 with 313mm (12.3") or 305mm (12") wheelbase (Jeep, Ram Power Wagon, Honcho, Deadbolt, G6).
- Converts front suspension to 3 link with panhard bar
- Puts servo at the front of the chassis
- Bent links give more clearance to chassis rails and D60 axle
- Black Anodized CNC machined aluminum chassis parts
- Titanium front upper link
- Double bent titanium panhard bar and drag link
- Durable plastic rod ends with steel ball (SSD00020)
- Designed for use with high steer knuckles (SSD00066 & SSD00070)
- For use with SSD D60 axles with panhard mount (SSD00059)
- Direct fit onto SCX10 chassis
- Fits SCX10 with 313mm (12.3") or 305mm (12") wheelbase (Jeep, Ram Power Wagon, Honcho, Deadbolt, G6)
- (2) Aluminum parts (black)
- (3) Titanium links
- (6) Plastic rod ends
- (6) M3 x 12mm thread rod
- (3) M3 locknut
- (5) M3 x 6mm
- (2) M3 x 8mm
- (1) M3 x 8mm flat head
- (2) M3 x 12mm
- (2) M3 x 16mm
- (1) M3 x 20mm
- (1) M3 x 25mm
- (6) M3 washer
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2016.