SCTE 17mm Aluminum Hex Adapter Set (4) (+3.0mm) by MIP
MIP SCTE 17mm Aluminum Hex Adapters let you run a bigger 1/8 buggy wheel and tire combo for improved overall performance. These +3.0mm adapters will increase track width by 3mm per side, for a total of 6mm increased track width. Machined from high quality 7075-T6 Aluminum this kit will allow 17mm wheels to be used on your SCTE 1.0, 2.0, & 3.0 and any other variation of the SCTE platform that uses the same axle and hub setup. These adapters have been run flawlessly on MIPís Pro8 Kit for a few years now, so they have been proven in applications up to 4S.
NOTE: Some 17mm wheel hex dimensions vary between manufactures. In the case of a wheel not easily installed on MIP's 17mm adapters a slight modification to the wheel hex may be needed. The modification that is needed is a small chamfer around the leading edge of the plastic hex. At a 45 degree angle use a sharp xacto/hobby knife, to chamfer that edge on all sides of the hex. The wheel should now slip on much easier.
- 1/8 tires offer less tire growth over SC
- 1/8 wheels have less side wall to fold over
- More 1/8 tires and wheel options compared to SC
- Compatible with TLR/Losi SCTE 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and all variations of the SCTE Platform
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- MIP Confetti Sticker (2)
- 4-40x3/32 Cup point SHSS (4)
- MIP Front 17mm Hub 1/8th Super Lite (4)
- MIP Front M4 Serrated 17mm Flanged Nut (4)
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2016.