Scorpion B-XXL 1/7 Scale GP 2WD RTR Buggy by Kyosho w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio & .32R Engine
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2014.
This is the Kyosho Scorpion B-XXL 1/7 Scale GP RTR 2WD Nitro Buggy, with an included Kyosho Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System and an 32XXL Nitro Engine. Stylish matt grey base color and smoked windows are the perfect combination on this Baja Racer body with stylish 111 (One Eleven) graphics providing the finishing touch to the coolest off-roading buggy around! Rugged block pattern tires on bare bolt beadlock wheels create a formidable sense of presence from the big 1/7 scale power of the Baja Racer Scorpion B-XXL Readyset.
The proven Scorpion XXL chassis at its core has been enhanced with unique specifications that can be seen throughout, including the red springs on the oil shocks. Engine size has been muscled up from 28 to 32 and a revised gear ratio delivers sharp acceleration and increased top speed. The increased power is matched with mild control characteristics to allow aggressive driving performance. This user-friendly Readyset supports its power and performance with a large capacity suspension system to take on big jumps with confidence. For the ultimate off-road experience, here is a machine that delivers excitement like no other!
- Chassis Layout: Space efficiency of the symmetrical design and suspension delivers sharp cornering and maneuverability with superior running stability.
- Styling: Smoked windows on matt grey base color are a cool combination on the formidable Baja Racer body. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset.
- Smooth Air Time: Equipped with dirt-proof inner fender on front, combines with large wing to minimize body vibration through the air.
- Beadlock Wheels: Features modular beadlock wheels and block pattern tires. Beads are tightened with bolts and don't use glue for fast tire changes.
- More Power: Engine size increased from 28 to 32. Produces more power and a wider torque band. Optimal performance with simple adjustment and a recoil starter for easy engine starting. (compatible with 36209 Multi-Starter Box)
- Scale Realism: Fitted with scale lamps for added realism. Install the optional KYOSXW008 Light Unit to blaze your way around the track.
- Suspension: Oil shocks are fitted with stylish red springs. Specially configured for optimal damping power.
- 111 Decals: Pre-applied decals feature the cool design of 111 (One Eleven) pattern graphics. Creates a unique style.
- Servo: Ultra high torque (9g) waterproof servo KYOKS203 features hardened metal gears to endure extreme kickbacks without complaint.
- Just add fuel and batteries to this factory assembled Readyset.
- Equipped with big bore high-power KYOSHO XXL32R engine, fitted with recoil starter.
- Includes wide torque band tuned muffler with effective sound suppression.
- Equipped with large capacity slipper clutch as standard.
- Hex screws provide precision assembly and high rigidity.
- Installed with high-strength plastic shock stays. Provides reliable suspension movement.
Tread (F/R): 365 / 365mm
Tire(F/R): Φ140×55mm / Φ140×55mm
Gear Ratio: 15:1
Weight: 5,400g approx.（with body）
Engine: KYOSHO XXL32R
R/C System: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-201
- Factory assembled ReadySet chassis
- Body (pre-cut and colored with decals applied)
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Ignitor
Needed To Complete:
- (8) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter and receiver)
- 20~30% Nitro Fuel
- "D" Size Battery (for Glow Ignitor)