After the successful reintroduction into LMP12 Racing with the Eclipse after a 35 year break, Schumacher is pleased to offer the latest incarnation, the Eclipse 2.
The Eclipse 2 has been refined over two seasons of hard racing to provide you with a faster, more durable, easier to work on platform. The Eclipse 2 uses full Carbon Fiber chassis components, with high quality engineering polymer moldings throughout, all refined for the upcoming carpet season.
- Adjustment of Center Pivot with short option for added rotation.
- Top deck adjustment of chassis flex, offering better stability and pace in high traction.
- Tweak free battery mounting using O-ring fixing.
- Entirely redesigned front end, using all updated geometry for better performance.
- Improved front end durability and robustness.
- Twist free rear pod layout with updated side link mounting points.
- Simpler build, with much less maintenance required to maintain maximum performance.
- Low profile aluminum servo mounts.
- Improved rear ride height adjuster tolerances.
- Full length carbon fiber chassis for increased cornering predictability.
- Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe out, camber, caster, damping, bump steer, ackermann).
- Lightweight ball differential with carbon axle and true thrust race.
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low center of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Lightweight low center of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Raised bumper mount for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
- Lightweight front foam bumper.Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mount system.
- Damper tube style rear damping for bump riding and cornering performance.
- Optimized steering geometry for precise handling.
- Lightweight roll mast mount + roll mast included.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with SCHU3582 pivot set. To optimize left/right weight distribution.
- Extra low rear pivot.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- 1/12 scale Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
- All black aluminum M3 nuts as standard.
- Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard.
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Optional adjustable battery position.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- 1S Lipo Battery
- Body & Paint
- Wheels & Tires
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+
NOTE: Painted and complete model shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2018