This is a Schelle Racing Nova "Truck" Sliper Assembly.This Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground, and it lasts longer between rebuilds.
Schelle's Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less, making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The other benefit of the Nova over other brands is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each material and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
- Small 3-plate compact design helps acceleration without spinning the tires
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch
- Smooth power delivery
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide
- Truck Set includes 2 x 84 spur gears
- Direct fit to the T4.2 and SC10.2. Also fits TLR22 family of cars, and older T4.1 and SC10 trucks.