The Schelle B6.1/B6.1D Carbon Fiber Low CG Rear Shock Tower allows you to lower the shocks for a low CG and more predictable rear suspension. The Schelle Low CG rear tower sits 2mm lower to the ground, and also gives racers the fine adjustment with tight hole spacing. 4.0mm thick, made in the USA, this part is a direct bolt-on to the B6.1D.
These are used with B6.1/B6.1D models equipped with 31mm Shock Bodies and Short Rod Ends. These are a Direct Bolt-on to B6.1D kit.
About 31mm Shock Bodies:
- 4.0 mm carbon fiber for stiffness and durability. Made in the USA.
- Tight spaced upper shock mount holes for fine-tuning.
- Lower shocks by 2mm for more consistent cornering feel.
- More droop and better rear grip than the taller kit tower.
- For use with B6.1D and 31mm Shock Bodies, also fit B6.1 with option 31mm bodies
- The larger shock volume on a B6.1D allows for a higher ratio of oil volume as related to the displacement of the shock shaft as the shock compresses. This is a huge benefit on flat-landing jumps, when you need the car to "stick the landing" without bottoming out and getting upset.