SC-1268SG "High Torque" Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage) by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2010.This is the Savox SC-1268SG High Voltage High Torque Digital Steel Gear Servo. Savox have now released their 'High Voltage' servo line that can be powered by a unregulated LiPo battery! These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength.
- No Regulator needed
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft.
- Suitable for 600 and 700 class helicopter swash plate servos.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @6.0V: 208 oz-in. (13 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 347oz-in. (26 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.13sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.11sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 4.5v-7.4v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Coreless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
There is NO DOUBT savox customer service rep. Joel will replace it he is awesome in that department but its the servo that is having the issues. I have sent back 3 and received back 3 in the last year.
This time I bought off of Amain thinking it would be different ? Boy was I wrong again - same exact problems as before. Looks as though I will try to get warrenty replacement again and go PROTEK this time around and keep this as a back up to the back up.)