SC-1258TG-CE Ryan Cavalieri Standard Digital "High Speed" Servo by Savox Titanium Gear
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2016.
The Savox SC-1258TG-CE Ryan Cavalieri Standard Digital "High Speed" Servo was developed to celebrate Savox's collaboration with multi-time world champion Ryan Cavalieri. This limited edition servo features a black anodized aluminum center case with red and white details, and a 180mm long heavy duty lead wire. The SC-1258TG is a great choice for 1/10 scale electric off road steering, as well as 600 to 700 class heli cyclic applications.
Ryan Cavalieri SC-1258TG-CE Features:
- Sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details.
- 180mm heavy duty lead wire perfect for 1/10 scale applications.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Savox servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 600 to 700 class heli cyclic or 1/10 electric off road
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- @4.8V: .10 sec/60
- @6.0V: .08 sec/60
- @4.8V: 133.3 oz-in
- @6.0V: 166.6 oz-in
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520