SC-1251MG Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2010.This is the Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile Digital Metal Gear Servo. The Savox SC-1251MG combines leading edge technology, with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Metal Gears. With it's low profile case, the SC-1251MG is ideal for most 1/10 onroad, and 1/10 buggy applications.
- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications, and as a aileron servo in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: .09
- Torque @ 6.0V: 125 oz-in / 9.0 kg-cm
- Weight: 44.5g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Low Profile
- Gear: Metal
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
Ive used it from my TLR 22 Buggy & it felt good in all areas of the track from my 22 Buggy Review!
Savox has never let me down yet!! 5 Stars)
It was open practice both times and happened from collisions with larger vehicles (hack fest) but they weren't what I would call excessive.
Sucks because I love Savox. The 1267 MG, 1268 MG, and 2273 SG are the best servos I've run and would recommend them to anyone willing to wire them up with the power they need. They are really fast and powerful.
But this servo has failed me twice in the same week, so I'll be selling them after I repair them with new gearsets.
On-road this servo is probably great. It has decent power and it's fairly quick. But I have to give it a bad review because breaking twice in 1 week is unacceptable.
If Savox makes a beefier low-profile servo I'll get it, but until then I'll be running the Radiopost HV HD low-profile titanium-hybrid servo. 305 Oz/in and .07 transit time @ 7.4V! Blows this thing out of the water. I'll just be happy if it stays together.)