SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo by Savox
This product was added to our catalog on September 29, 2015.Savox's SC-1251MG Black Edition Low Profile Digital "High Speed" Metal Gear Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a 70mm long heavy duty lead wire. The Savox SC-1251MG combines leading edge technology, with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Metal Gears. With it's low profile case, the SC-1251MG is ideal for most 1/10 onroad and 1/10 buggy applications, as well as aileron servos in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
- Light weight
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications, and as a aileron servo in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @4.8V: .10 sec/60
- @6.0V: .09 sec/60
- @4.8V: 97.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 125.0 oz-in
- Weight: 44.5g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Low Profile
- Gear: Metal
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
Update: I have been using this servo for a month. I had one crash that must have tweaked the servo just right and blew some of the teeth off the output shaft, which is aluminum. The other gears in this are brass or steel. SO.....if you're rough on steering servo's...this isn't your very best choice.)