SC10.3 RTR 1/10 Electric 2WD Brushless Short Course Truck by Team Associated (Lucas Oil) w/2.4GHz Radio
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2017.The Team Associated SC10.3 is a Ready-To-Run replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Features include a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks. The gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed gear differential and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The short-course hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10.3 with high-traction racing compound rear tires for more grip.
The 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system and metal gear digital high-torque Reedy servo round out the SC10.3 as a potent short-course race machine!
Carl Renezeder is a 9-time national short-course off-road champion, and has been earning the moniker of "living legend" since he first hit the track in his original Pro-2 truck in 1999. It didn't take long for Carl to start winning races that quickly added up to 121 wins in his Pro-4 and Pro-2 trucks in just 18 seasons!
SC10.3 Brushless RTR Features:
- 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with a metal-gear, digital, high-torque Reedy servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor
- Water-resistant High-Power Reedy Brushless Speed Control with T-Plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Metal-gear, high-torque Reedy digital servo
- Factory-finished championship short-course racing truck body
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Short-course hex-drive wheels front and rear
- High-traction compound tires pre-mounted on hex-drive wheels
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Molded composite, low center-of-gravity chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Needed to Complete:
- Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- 6-cell sub-C rechargeable battery or 2-cell LiPo battery
- Suitable battery charger