SB-2263MG-CE Ryan Cavalieri High Speed Low Profile Brushless Servo by Savox Steel Gear
Ryan Cavalieri SB-2263MG-CE Edition Features:
- Sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details.
- 60mm heavy duty lead wire perfect for 1/10 applications.
- Higher performance due to brushless motor and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/10 touring car and off road
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @6.0V: 138.9 oz-in.
- @6.0V: 0.07sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 6.0v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Brushless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2016.