The Savox SB-2263MG-CE Ryan Cavalieri Edition "High Speed" Low Profile Brushless Steel Gear Servo was developed to celebrate Savox's collaboration with multi-time world champion Ryan Cavalieri. The SB-2263MG-CE features a sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details, as well as a shorter 60mm long heavy duty wire. These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a brushless motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength that makes them ideal for 1/10 touring car and off road applications that require a high speed servo.
Ryan Cavalieri SB-2263MG-CE Edition Features:
- Sleek black aluminum center case with red and white details.
- 60mm heavy duty lead wire perfect for 1/10 applications.
- Higher performance due to brushless motor and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/10 touring car and off road
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Voltage Range: 6.0v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Brushless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.8x20.2x25.4mm
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2016