Savage X 4.6 1/8 RTR Monster Truck by HPI Racing w/2.4GHz Radio & F4.6 Big Block Nitro Engine
This is the HPI Savage X 4.6 1/8 Scale RTR Monster Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System and F4.6 Big Block Nitro Engine. The HPI Savage X 4.6 is legendary as the most durable monster truck on the market and it's packed full of exciting features. The monster truck that broke new ground in durability, Big Block power, innovative design and unrivaled performance is making sure the competition stays on their toes. It's better equipped than ever, better handling, better radio, and even better looking. The 2013 Savage X 4.6 has it all.
Go Where Buggies and Truggies Fear to Tread!
When normal 4WD can't cut it, when delicate racing parts fail, or when the terrain is simply too terrifying for pure-bred race vehicles, that's when the Big Block 1/8 scale Savage X 4.6 is in its element! Engineered for the most brutal of environments and built for durability in the most extreme terrain, the Savage X 4.6 is the ultimate 'basher' monster truck!
Fat, chunky treads on each wheel grip any type of terrain, whether wet or dry, mud or asphalt. The full-time 4WD drivetrain pulls the truck over and through anything in its path. Four Big Bore coil-over shocks absorb huge drops and help give extra traction on rough surfaces.
With all of this power and durability, the jumping ability of the Savage X 4.6 is unsurpassed by any other monster truck. With a top speed of over 45 MPH, hitting a ramp with something this size must be seen to be believed. Back flips, forward flips, double back flips and more stunts are easy with this much power and control. Landing the truck is easy with Big Bore shocks to absorb the landings and tough suspension parts that take the abuse of jumping with ease.
Combine all of this with the massive horsepower of the Big Block F4.6 engine and you get the roughest, toughest truck around!
The Best Option Part Support On The Market!
Head to any track and it's easy to see the HPI Savage is the most popular monster truck around. With unrivaled backing in the form of toll-free HPI customer service, knowledgeable hobby shop staff, fanatical owners, outstanding online support, plus a huge racing scene, the Savage is not only the most popular big-block monster truck around, it's the best supported.
In addition to personal and friendly advice from tuners, racers and shop staff, a huge range of option parts are available from HPI and a massive assortment of other aftermarket manufacturers. Choose from anodized aluminum parts in a rainbow of colors, pure racing options like lowered chassis plates, big horsepower upgrades like giant engines, durability options to handle the extra power, functional add-ons like HPI's illuminated battery level indicator, plus pure 'bling' bolt-ons like sweet custom chrome wheels and funky treaded tires.
Refined 2013 Spec F4.6 Big Block Speed
The 2013 refined massive F4.6 Big Block engine is lighter and lower in overall height for a lower overall CG and is designed for one thing and one thing only - huge amounts of horsepower! Nearly 3hp, in fact! Enough horsepower to get the Savage X 4.6 to speeds over 45mph (73kph)! And Big Block TORQUE is always on tap, just pull the throttle and you'll know you're not driving a small block. You want speed? You want torque? You've got it!
The F4.6 engine has a grey anodized machined aluminum cooling head that keeps the engine cool. Rough off-road terrain and extreme stunts are not a problem with this engine! The F4.6 features true ABC construction (Aluminum piston, Chrome-plated Brass sleeve), 8 port tuning, a 7.5mm composite carburetor, and a heavy duty triple shoe clutch. A dual-stage air filter protects the F4.6 from dust and dirt kicked up by the 4WD action!
The RTR Savage X 4.6 includes a Roto Start 2 starting system along with a Plazma battery pack and charger to get you up and running with minimal effort. To start your engine simply insert the Roto Start into the engine's back plate, press the trigger and away you go.
The Roto Start 2 features an engine save mechanism that protects the engine. The protection mechanism acts like a fuse. If an overload is caused by a flooded engine the fuse button will pop out and stop the Roto Start. After clearing out the flooded engine (as shown in the instruction manual) you simply push the fuse button back in and start the engine as normal.
- 2.4GHz Radio System: Controlling the Savage X 4.6 is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the truck loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
- Over $65 of Included Accessories: To help get your Savage X 4.6 running as quickly as possible, HPI includes more than $65 worth of accessories in the box! A rechargeable 7.2V Plazma battery pack and AC wall charger are included to power the Roto-Start 2 electronic starter, along with Plazma AA's for your transmitter and receiver, a glow igniter, 4-way wrench, a fuel bottle and even an extra glow plug! Just add some nitro fuel and you're ready to start driving!
- Awesome Handling: Four huge Big Bore shocks give the suspension action you need to get out and blast through the roughest of tracks or Off-Road terrain. The slick Nylon bodies are lightweight and strong, with almost no 'stiction' between the shock piston and shock body. The extra-large capacity gives you extra control and damping action so you have the driving feel that makes Off-Road driving so much fun!
- Looks Great: The Savage X 4.6 features a GT-3 truck body that's available in two pre-painted color choices, Gunmetal/Silver/Black and Black/Gunmetal/Silver*. The GT-3 body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. The intricate paint designs feature an action sports inspired layout for concours quality appearance. And you can always customize your truck with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! For great looks, the Savage X 4.6 is topped off with a clean set of black chrome Warlock wheels, a grey anodized engine head, and orange anodized aluminum parts.
- Legendary Savage Toughness: The RTR Savage X 4.6 has beefy suspension arms that can take the punishment of big-air drops and top speed runs over bumpy terrain. Keeping everything protected is the reinforced "X" TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis, which features thick aluminum plates and custom 'X' graphics. Extra material was added to the skid plates and bumper to help the Savage X 4.6 survive huge jumps and crashes. The engine mount and engine plate are now thicker to give you more durability and endurance, especially when you're landing massive jumps!
- Easy Maintenance: The Savage X 4.6 is the most user-friendly Savage ever, allowing you to access all of the key areas with minimal disassembly. For example, the center gearbox is split into four separate pieces to allow for access from the top without dissembling the TVP's. Diff access is also easier than ever with no chassis removal required. No matter what part of the truck you are trying to access, it can all be done in record breaking time!
- Full Assembly Instructions: As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
Suspension Travel: 152mm
Engine: Big Block 4.6cc
Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
- Savage X 4.6 Monster Truck
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- F4.6 Big Block Nitro Engine
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Ignitor
- "AA" Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
- 7.2V Battery for Roto Start 2 Electronic Starter System
- AC Wall Charger
- 4-Way Wrench
- Spare Glow Plug
*NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The HPI Savage X 4.6 model HPI109083 is available in two different color schemes, Gunmetal/Silver/Black and Black/Gunmetal/Silver. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, March 31 2017.