Sand Master Type 4 1/10 2wd Buggy Kit by Kyosho w/ESC & Motor (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2014.
This is the Kyosho Sand Master ReadySet Type 4 1/10 2wd Buggy Kit, with an included ESC and Motor. This kit is great way to start your R/C hobby and can be easily assembled with a single Phillips screwdriver!
Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over so many years has been fully applied to realize the ultimate beginner buggy experience. Install the pre-built shocks and gearbox onto the chassis one section at a time with the included Phillips screwdriver and snap-on the body panels to the chassis. In accordance with its design principles, all aspects of the EZ Series are designed for simplicity without compromising its realistic characteristics. And with ESC Amp and motor included, the price is as friendly as ever. The balance between cheap toy R/C cars that break at first contact and the expensive hobby R/C cars for hard-core enthusiasts has been reached. You only get a sense of appreciation when you buy something that meets or exceeds your expectations and the retromodern form of this sand buggy will not disappoint as it tears across off-road terrain, just like a real racing buggy.
While the chassis design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its basic structure, each section has been modified with beginner friendly specifications. For example, the battery can be changed through a hatch on the underside of the chassis without removing the body. In addition, the snap-on panel structure of the body allows easy access to the interior chassis. As the chassis is designed with minimal adjustment points, there is also a reduced maintenance requirement.
- Body Style: Retromodern body form features snap-on panel structure. Easy to attach and remove for maintenance. Additional colors (sold separately) allow customization.
- Easy Gearbox: Motor can be removed with just 2 screws and backlash requires no adjustment. Gear ratio can be changed (with aftermarket gear) by loosening 2 screws. Incorporates high durability diff gears and realizes a long maintenance cycle.
- Battery Hatch: Battery pack can be changed through the hatch on the underside of the chassis. One touch releases the lock for reliable and easy access.
- Suspension: Double wishbone suspension is equipped with friction shocks. Dial adjustment allows chassis height to be changed is available.
- Tires & Wheels: Bead lock style wheels feature separate tire mounting section. No glue is required when replacing tires. Simply tighten screw to secure. Tires deliver exceptional dual purpose performance.
- Oil Filled Shocks: Includes previously optional oil shock conversion!
- ESC: Orion brushed motor electronic speed control comes standard with LiPo capability.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Learn how to build a real R/C car with the included Phillips screwdriver.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
Tread (F/R): 190mm / 190mm
Tire(F/R): 86x32mm / 86x32mm
Gear Ratio: 8.76 : 1
Weight: 1,500g (approx.)
Motor: 22-turn 540-type
- Pre-installed ESC (FWD/Brake/REV)
- 540-class motor
- Cross wrench
- Phillips head screwdriver
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
- 2-channel, 1-servo R/C transmitter system & receiver
- Battery charger
- Assembly required