Sand Master ReadySet 1/10 2wd Buggy by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Radio & Battery (White)
This is the Kyosho Sand Master ReadySet Type 5 1/10 2wd Buggy with an included KT-200 2.4GHz Radio System. Spray dirt as you fly over bumps and jumps! The Sandmaster’s retromodern form responds obediently to every command input! Kyosho’s knowledge in R/C buggy design accumulated over so many years has been applied to produce the ultimate beginner racing buggy. Fully factory assembled in a Readyset package, this is the definitive beginner R/C buggy for performance and price.
The Sand Master breaks the mold as a hobby-grade RC that delivers exceptional value. The Kyosho Sand Master features an exciting and timeless scale appearance from the wild world of desert off-road racing. The Sand Master buggy brings performance, quality, and value, at a price that’s more competitive than any car in Kyosho history.
What is a Ready Set? A ReadySet is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like AA batteries are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
While the chassis design embodies Kyosho racing buggy DNA throughout its basic structure, each section has been modified with beginner friendly specifications. For example, the battery can be changed through a hatch on the underside of the chassis without removing the body. In addition, the snap-on panel structure of the body allows easy access to the interior chassis. As the chassis is designed with minimal adjustment points, there is also a reduced maintenance requirement.
- Body Style: Retromodern body form features snap-on panel structure. Easy to attach and remove for maintenance. Additional colors (sold separately) allow customization.
- Easy Gearbox: Motor can be removed with just 2 screws and backlash requires no adjustment. Gear ratio can be changed (with aftermarket gear) by loosening 2 screws. Incorporates high durability diff gears and realizes a long maintenance cycle.
- Battery Hatch: Battery pack can be changed through the hatch on the underside of the chassis. One touch releases the lock for reliable and easy access.
- Suspension: Double wishbone suspension is equipped with friction shocks. Dial adjustment allows chassis height to be changed is available.
- Tires & Wheels: Bead lock style wheels feature separate tire mounting section. No glue is required when replacing tires. Simply tighten screw to secure. Tires deliver exceptional dual purpose performance.
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz Perfex KT-200 R/C system features full setting functionality and removes the need to manage frequency bands. Equipped with pre-set ESC so is able to start as soon as power is switched on.
- Oil Filled Shocks: Includes previously optional oil shock conversion!
- Battery & Charger: Includes Team ORION 1800Mah NiMH battery and easy to use wallcharger.
- ESC: Orion brushed motor electronic speed control comes standard with LiPo capability.
- 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system pre-installed.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with friction shocks.
- 3-piece wheels use screws and no glue to secure tires.
- One-touch battery hatch allows fast battery changes without removing body.
- Diff gear case and radio box provide security for off-road running.
- Precision module diff gears realize superior durability.
- Fixed length suspension arms require no adjustment.
- Install a combination of different motors and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Steering servo horn with servo saver function protects the servo.
Tread (F/R): 190mm / 190mm
Tire(F/R): 86x32mm / 86x32mm
Gear Ratio: 8.76 : 1
Weight: 1,500g (approx.)
Motor: 22-turn 540-type
R/C System: Perfex KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-assembled body with decals applied
- Perfex KT-200 transmitter
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on October 27, 2014.